AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BAN issue update: personal pictures on chat mistaken for minor abuse leading to permaban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2022
@punker barbie ,this is an update of my other thread (https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/ban-support.43186/) wich has already been solved (thanks for the soon answer support team)
but given the complexity of the issue i thinks this warrants a new thread

welp as the name says,after some days waiting i gotten an answer from support regarding my ban

apparently they thought i been sharing pics of a minor on chat,except that the pics i been sharing on private chat have been either memes or private nudes of mine
so i think the support team has mistaken my private nudes for minor pics,wich isnt the case

Recently we were alerted that you have shared one or more images in chat containing one or more minors. After reviewing this matter, in accordance with our zero-tolerance policy with respect to the exploitation of minors, your account was terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any other accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to immediate termination without warning and any amounts in such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

my answer to support:

Thanks for the answer now I understand the motive of the ban

I did share nudes on private chat with other users,but those nudes were always pictures of myself,no minor where involved on their creation, nor were I doing any kind of roleplay suggesting I myself were a minor on the moment such pictures where taken and shared
this is all but one big misunderstanding

Nonetheless I do understand the reason why this decision was taken and the no tolerance policy you would have in such matters
I do hope the permanent ban could be lifted now that I explained the context behind said pictures,but even if it doesn’t happen I understand

thanks for the soon answer

this is but one big misunderstanding and i hope to clarify it,im no pedo nor enabler of them

Status
Not open for further replies.