AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban no reazon

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@punker barbie badly need ur help in 2 years i tried to follow all rules and i working hard for my fmly. I didnot have any reason to get bad as i work 12 to 16 hrs to gain fllower and i earn good and promotw chaturbate for 2 yrs my nick is leahstarr i am hoping u can give me consideration since i am bread winner in my fmlt 6 littlw sister relaying on me. My account was closed without reason. Still now they dnt msg me .

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20670395
Mam @punker barbie pls help

I was close no reason chaturbate is my life and my sourxe for past yearsi tried to follow all rules. Promote the site and work 12 to 16 hours to gain follower. Pls mm help me reopen for my 6 littlw sisters i am the one who is only working alone to feed and send them school my mom is very sixk. She will die if i wont get any meds anymore for her i am nick is leahstarr.

As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20670395
Im sad that thwy givw others chances who really violate rules. But me thwy dont reply to my email to give me 2nd chances. I ddnt violate rules i only qork hard and fair 12 to 16 hours to promote chaturbate.
I wish u can help me to give consideration nick is leahstarr

Upvote 0
Mam pls help me reopen mam @punker barbie

Leahstarr is my user name
Iwas ban no reason no email reason
I work hard 12 to 16 hours
I believe its error i hve no violate any rules
If i violate unintentionally pls forgive me i will not do it again
U give others 3 chance to reopen their ban account. I hope u also give me one chance to reipen mine
I am beghing and pleasing u to give me last one chanxe
And it is the 1st time i get ban ans i dont recieve any receive any reason
I am bread winner 6 little sister r relaying to me ns my sixk mom
Plss. Give me chance reopen my account as. Christmas gift to me and ro my fmily
I am kindly asking to ur big heart
Show quoted text

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.