AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ban on chaturbate account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2023
@punker barbie

Good morning, let's hope you're doing well, I don't know if you remember our process a few months ago with the account of the ellerivers model (not her real name) in which she broadcast from an office spot located on private property, a few minutes they generated a ban on the chaturbate account of another of our models Aprillstone (not her real name) who now broadcasts in the office spot in the same place exactly where our previous model did, I exposed our case to support anteriorshowing evidence of the property 360 degrees around, exposing that it is the same spot as the previous model with which we were able to solve the restriction and also attached photographs of the solution we had, we hope you can help us @punker barbie since it is faithfully a property closed and we already solved once the problem of the previous model, thanks to your very valuable help for us, thank you very much, we await your answer.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • caso aprill.PNG
    caso aprill.PNG
    60.5 KB · Views: 22
  • images 360 degree view evidence (1).png
    images 360 degree view evidence (1).png
    609.9 KB · Views: 22
Hi @punker barbie my model name is ( iamfreakybaby ) Can you please help me get my account unbanned?
I apologize that my laptop broadcast had started by mistake. I was watching a video on my laptop and did not realize my broadcast was on. I understand the rules of Chaturbate and I promise to not break any rules again. Please help me get account my Account Unbanned. Thanks :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.