AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban on Chaturbate for nothing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2022
hi! my name is Anya_Muna. I have been working on chaturbate for more than a year. On Monday, the seventh of November, I received a notification about the re-verification. I have to say that I have never engaged in prohibited activities on the site. I didn't do forbidden shows, I never had strangers and animals in my frame, I didn't cheat with tokens and cards. on the same day, I re-verified, I added the documents, but now it seems to me that I added them a little incorrectly, 2 hours after I added the documents, my account was banned. I wrote to support, but the support of this site simply said that they had banned my account and would not respond to my emails, the reasons for the ban were not written. my account is still banned and support is not responding.

support replied that they had banned my account, but support does not answer for what reason it was banned and support does not respond to my representative who is trying to contact support about my account. and my account anya_muna is still blocked for no reason

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
support replied that they had banned my account, but support does not answer for what reason it was banned and support does not respond to my representative who is trying to contact support about my account. and my account anya_muna is still blocked for no reason

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.