AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bandwidth on Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2021
At present I stream on Chaturbate. I haven't got home WiFi so use my phone as a Hotspot which works fine. I want to join Streamate too as possibly a multi stream. I have been told that Streamate takes high bandwidth. Will I struggle with screen freezing by using my phone hence have to get home WiFi?

Hi, most probably yes. The recommended streaming settings are HD720p and HD1080p. Our streaming interface works on low latency technology, which requires a strong equipment and bandwidth to be able to sustain a good quality stream.
I assume you will be able to stream, but in low streaming settings, which will place you lower on the pages.

Upvote 0
I've noticed when I try to record any show for the last while using 4K cam my cam appears all choppy so I'm unable to record any of my pvt shows at the moment.. really disappointing.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.