AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account again

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Became Journey

Banhammered
Sep 13, 2022
Hello I'm became Journey
Please @xChloe @AmberCutie help me please ...... please give e a last chance .....some days before stripchat also banned me for falsh reason I give proof then my account was back again......this time also I can give proof ....I never accept any payment outside please try to understand ......I'm begging u ....there are many models who give there numbers give show outside ....they are not good performer also but i do ticket show everyday ...i have 33k follower i have there for more then one year .....i really want to stream everyday .... please give me a second chance .... please @xChloe i saw u give everyone another chance please don't do this to me .....i have only one income source .... please don't do this to me ... atleast give a last chance to proof me ...... please help I'm begging u .....there are some greedy user who reported again and again is models not give any free show ....so please give me a last chance

Hello I'm became Journey
Please @xChloe @AmberCutie help me please ...... please give e a last chance .....some days before stripchat also banned me for falsh reason I give proof then my account was back again......this time also I can give proof ....I never accept any payment outside please try to understand ......I'm begging u ....there are many models who give there numbers give show outside ....they are not good performer also but i do ticket show everyday ...i have 33k follower i have there for more then one year .....i really want to stream everyday .... please give me a second chance .... please @xChloe i saw u give everyone another chance please don't do this to me .....i have only one income source .... please don't do this to me ... atleast give a last chance to proof me ...... please help I'm begging u .....there are some greedy user who reported again and again is models not give any free show ....so please give me a last chance
please stop tagging me, emailing me, and messaging me, I have nothing to do with Stripchat

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
In fact it looks as though you've already been replied to and your ban is permanent. Banning you from this forum as well. If you continue to try and contact me or other reps on the forum you'll be blocked. Do not make a new account.

I replied to your e-mail; please check your mailbox.

As far as I can see, the violation is very serious, and the account will remain blocked (you will not be able to create new accounts on the site either).

I kindly ask you not to continue writing to me and not create new topics, as this is the final decision: the account will remain suspended.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.