AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account/ age verificatiom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Spanx22
@punker barbie
Username:spanx22
Ticket number:17986365
I became a chaturbate cam boy a couple days ago. I had no experience before. While I was caming my fiance walked in the room and my account became locked. I got emails for the age verification and I tried to resubmit my age with my I.d. and they wouldnt accept it because I was already approved. I was beyond confused by all of this so I attempted to many times and it banned my account. If possible I am able to verify me and my fiances age. He has his passport i have my I.d. i just would like to be able to broadcaste again. It was my first time caming and I messed up and take full responsibility on my part. I only had my account for 7 hours. I tried to make a new account to see if I could do the age verification for me and my fiance (trying to fix where I was wrong) and my second account got blocked.... I lost $40 in total because I subscribed to be a supporter on both accounts. I'm just asking for a redo I'm 21 and my fiance is 35. I have I.d's on both of our ends to show this. I have tried to get in contact with the support from chaturbate but im not having any luck they keep telling me a customer service representative will contact me and it hasn't happened yet. All I wanna do is fix my mistake. Again I understand where I have messed up on my part I am just asking if there's anything I can do to get my account unbanned. I just want to can again and I love chaturbate I was a paying customer getting tokens and supporting other broadcasters before I decided to become one. If given another shot I will make sure to be extra careful and I'm sorry on my part of where I violated the websites agreement.

Last edited:
my account smilexb also was banned when i have add and ID and agreement of my friend to stream with me, request 18295449.
can someone help me? I have emailed also @punker barbie already, and twice the support, even have send my ID again, but didn't have any answer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.