AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account and Cb Don't reply mails

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2022
hello good afternoon @punker barbie , I am writing to you because I need you to help us recover our account. For some unknown reason, our account was banned 1 week ago. We think that we did not do anything against the rules, the account is 4 years old and has never had any problem, I do not want to stop working with them either. We have a lot of money held there too and we need to pay many debts, and they don't answer the emails, we hope you can help us, thank you very much, we have a lot of money there that we can't withdraw and we really need to pay our debts, our situation is really very delicate, please help us :(

Username: Rudeboy2212
Ticket: 19403276

Last edited:
@punker barbie please don't ignore us, we really need to be able to recover our account, we have many tokens held that we can't withdraw because they took full access to the account, please help us, we are very desperate and worried and don't know what to do, please

Attachments

• Captura web_15-4-2022_1776_chaturbate.com.jpeg
    Captura web_15-4-2022_1776_chaturbate.com.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.