AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account for forever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Became Journey

Banhammered
Sep 13, 2022
Dear stripchat family my account became Journey was banned for forever for no reason they sent me a email that reason for doing pre recorded show but I never do pre recorded show ....maybe I ware same dress but never do pre recorded show.....i have there from 1yr i do show everyday .....or i can't open a new account aslo with the same document ... please help me....someone report my profile they tell me in public chat that if I'm not show anything for free they will report my account and they do it ....i have only one income source that is stripchat ...i really wanted to broadcasting there please help me .....i have many followers they also wanted to see my ......my mother was not well ....i wanted to help her also ...or i have some dream which I cannot fulfill please help me to broadcasting again #stripchat #helppost#account banned#ambercuties_forum

Please help me @xChloe @AmberCutie ....I want to do broadcasting again ..... atleast I want to open new account with my document if old one not unbanned ... please help me ...I was working there from 1yr ...I never do a pre recorded show

Upvote 0
Please note, I have already responded to you via PM and I have provided you with the relevant information.
I kindly ask that you refer to my PM notes.
Thank you.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.