AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account for no reason while I was on holiday

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2021
Hi, I took a little break from streaming because I am still a student and had to prepare for my final exams. Last I logged in was on Sunday, and on Tuesday when I wanted to see something on cb I saw my account got banned. I sent 2 emails and still got no answer yet and I have not done anything because I wasn t even online. My username is Sorana_Shy, could someone help me please ? @cbhours @punker barbie

My problem got solved, it was just a missunderstanding, if someone reads this post and has the same problem just wait for the response and try to send more then one email because sometimes they don t get it.

Upvote 0
My problem got solved, it was just a missunderstanding, if someone reads this post and has the same problem just wait for the response and try to send more then one email because sometimes they don t get it.
It's advised to NOT send multiple emails as it pushes back a reply

Upvote 0

Do explain what you mean by "it was just a misunderstanding?" so we can get some idea of why you were banned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.