AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that it's the holiday period so response time will be much slower. Unfortunately, just be patient

Upvote 0
Remember that it's the holiday period so response time will be much slower. Unfortunately, just be patient
Thank u sir Brett M.. I am really frustrated and stress because this is the only job I have for my family.. .. I believe I didn't made serious violation coz I am 101% familiar the most issue about banned account for using minor.. tools..blood..pee I know those rules I wish @punker barbie could help me unban my account so I can work back 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Upvote 0
I used different email on my 2nd account they responded so quickly but on my account being banned still they don't respond there ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-31-01-05-02-62.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-31-01-05-02-62.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 21
Upvote 0
You normally should have at least an automatic acknowledgement and a ticket number.
have you changed of email since the creation of this account?
If yes, I bet that answers would go on the first email you registered in your room and not to the new one.

Upvote 0
You normally should have at least an automatic acknowledgement and a ticket number.
have you changed of email since the creation of this account?
If yes, I bet that answers would go on the first email you registered in your room and not to the new one.
Yeah I used my original email address and I always get an auto message like this from cb ☹️☹️☹️

Attachments

• IMG_20210101_051012.jpg
    IMG_20210101_051012.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0
I wish to hear from u ma'am @punker barbie
2 things.

1. you're posting the same issue WAY TOO MUCH
2. it is a holiday. give it a rest until next week, or at least the weekend. Try to treat punker like a human.

Upvote 0
2 things.

2. it is a holiday. give it a rest until next week, or at least the weekend. Try to treat punker like a human.
Ok ma'am my apology .. Im just being frustrated coz I'm the bread winner of my family

Upvote 0
I have sent more than 10 emails but I never received even single response I wish @punker barbie can help me so I can work back

One thing to add, and it's something @punker barbie has pointed out many times to people: the more emails you send, the further it pushes your problem BACK - to the bottom.
From my understanding, support (not just CB) work their way from bottom to top, so oldest reports to newest. So if you're bumping your ticket back to the top, you're only hurting yourself in getting a slower response.

Try to remember this.

Upvote 0
One thing to add, and it's something @punker barbie has pointed out many times to people: the more emails you send, the further it pushes your problem BACK - to the bottom.
From my understanding, support (not just CB) work their way from bottom to top, so oldest reports to newest. So if you're bumping your ticket back to the top, you're only hurting yourself in getting a slower response.

Try to remember this.
I actually message them for same subject...same issue it's been a week since I message them..I still don't hear any response from them... But when I see my friends have questions on their account they already get a quick response... Why is it ???

Upvote 0
2 things.

I got banned last 26th for no reason and it's january 3rd now I still don't get any single response from them ...do u still it's inhumane or there is favoritism on the site ...or either they are thief ?!!! Coz one of my friend someone deleted here account for no reason and took all the 6,000 tokens from her account now she moved to livejasmin because cb is a money thieves !!!

Upvote 0
I got banned last 26th for no reason and it's january 3rd now I still don't get any single response from them ...do u still it's inhumane or there is favoritism on the site ...or either they are thief ?!!! Coz one of my friend someone deleted here account for no reason and took all the 6,000 tokens from her account now she moved to livejasmin because cb is a money thieves !!!
If you start tagging ME and bothering me you'll find yourself banned from this forum as well. If you don't have the patience to wait and see a response this coming week (now that the holidays will finally be over) then I don't know what to tell you.

last warning.

Upvote 0
If you start tagging ME and bothering me you'll find yourself banned from this forum as well. If you don't have the patience to wait and see a response this coming week (now that the holidays will finally be over) then I don't know what to tell you.

last warning.
Sorry ma'am for being so frustrated ☹️☹️☹️

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.