AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BANNED ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2021
Hi, I'm Melinna and I'm a Camgirl, I used to work on Chaturbate for at least 2 years, my user name is MelinnaRotten_
On December 15th my account was banned in the middle of the show for no reason, i sent lots of emails, but never get an answer, the account it's still banned, and Chaturbate doesnt reply my emails, I'm desperate, I still don't know if they are going to give my account back or not. PLEASE HELP!

Hi, I'm Melinna and I'm a Camgirl, I used to work on Chaturbate for at least 2 years, my user name is MelinnaRotten_
On December 15th my account was banned in the middle of the show for no reason, i sent lots of emails, but never get an answer, the account it's still banned, and Chaturbate doesnt reply my emails, I'm desperate, I still don't know if they are going to give my account back or not. PLEASE HELP!
Support has advised that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
CHATURBATE GAVE MY ACCOUNT BACK!!!! Thank u so much Punker, really, this helped me a lot!!! Do u have any idea of why did they ban me?
Further details were provided in ticket 16762342. If you have additional questions, please review with your studio or contact Support at support@chaturbate.com.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.