AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account from CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2021
Good day
username: cumshot_1986

I had the account from 5 years and broadcast in regular basis . An too bought some tokens sometimes.
I dont had any issue until some people tip me 750 tks or more in a day.
some days ago i banned from chaturbate and contact the support for know the reasons and they answer

Recently we received notice of an extraordinary amount of fraudulently obtained tokens being sent to you. Specifically, all of the tokens you have received in the past 2 weeks have been connected to fraudulent activity. Given this high amount of fraudulent activity through your account, you are banned from the Chaturbate platform. Please note that we reserve all right to recover the full extent of the costs incurred in connection with this fraudulent activity.
But I dont buy tokens with fraudelent credit card when bought I use only my CC. the only reason Its when user tip me, but how I know if the user buy fraudelent tokens I cant verify.

late I create other account, because support stop answer me, and buy tokens again with my cc and get blocked after the process :( so I dont haved actyally any active account in chaturbate.
maybe some support agent can help me with this issue and recover my account that I need to work because currently Im unemploymeent for the COVID disease and need some way to make money

Status
Not open for further replies.