AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account in chaturbate

• Thread starter Deleted member 65958
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 65958

Hello @punker barbie Please help me my account in chaturbate was banned and i dont know whats the reason why.please help me to reverse the decision.I really appreciate your kindness.Thank u very much Miss_Paloma_Boombastica request #19185057

Hello @punker barbie i still not heard anything from cb support about my banned account,i just follow up my request again to them and ask for another chance for me,if ever i have violation i am unaware of it and did not intend to do it that may put my account in danger,I hope you can help me to unbanned my account as i am very desperate to work and provide food for my family,life is is so tough.I promise to not violate the rules again and review the breach of terms.I will be so grateful and thankful forever if you can help me.Thanks Miss_Paloma_Boombastica

Upvote 0
I think this will be my last post here as i noticed that @punker barbie ignoring and skipping my post.I got it,im sad i thought this will be helpful.Thanks anyway and God bless...

Upvote 0
I think this will be my last post here as i noticed that @punker barbie ignoring and skipping my post.I got it,im sad i thought this will be helpful.Thanks anyway and God bless...
As you are aware, support provided a substantive response to you on March 02, 2022.

Upvote 0
As you are aware, support provided a substantive response to you on March 02, 2022.
Hello @punker barbie ,thanks for the reply,yes i received email from them and they really dont want to lift banned from my account,I was confused about my violation last year 2021,maybe its the old version of Philippine passport submitted from my old account Paloma_Boombastica and renewed new passport issued a new version which i used for Miss_Paloma_Boombastica.I believe its a mistake that the cs was not aware of old philippines passport before which caused my account being banned.I will not lose hope that this case will be reviewed further.Please kindly help me to re-review it because its unfair to me that i am a genuine performer with authentic documents submitted and end up to banned.Thank you very much

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ,thanks for the reply,yes i received email from them and they really dont want to lift banned from my account,I was confused about my violation last year 2021,maybe its the old version of Philippine passport submitted from my old account Paloma_Boombastica and renewed new passport issued a new version which i used for Miss_Paloma_Boombastica.I believe its a mistake that the cs was not aware of old philippines passport before which caused my account being banned.I will not lose hope that this case will be reviewed further.Please kindly help me to re-review it because its unfair to me that i am a genuine performer with authentic documents submitted and end up to banned.Thank you very much
sos request #19335458

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ,i really thought i have violation with my account Miss_Paloma_Boombastica and the support emailed me about my last year violation because of mistakenly identified genuine passport that i used for Paloma_Boombastica account,the old version of passpord issued by DFA with 4 years validity.And no one of the cs answered for my appeal.Until the old passport is about to expired and renewed it to DFA in a new version of 10 years validity.and create account again as Miss_Paloma_Boombastica and approved.What i am crying for is that the DFA wont allow me to renew if i have fake old document.I really wish u can re open the invistigation of this case,because i really feel bad about losing my job because of this mistake.Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20220323_155120.jpg
    IMG_20220323_155120.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
Please @punker barbie help me to resolve this mistake please re open investigation of my old account Paloma_Boombastica to reopen again together with my new account Miss_Paloma_Boombastica..thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220323_161722.jpg
    Screenshot_20220323_161722.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help me to restore my account please.Its unfair to be banned for mistakenly identified my id as fake since it is real authentic.Please help me
Paloma_Boombastica and Miss_Paloma_Boombastica

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.