AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned account king_hotsoon

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2022
hi @punker barbie please help me my user is king_hotsoon I suffered a robbery and a studio obtained my identity document with the purpose of supplanting my identity with the purpose of creating accounts for a person without a document, that is, impersonating my identity, their way of working was to use programs to edit my passport and create at least 10 accounts for different people

one day I went to an interview in a studio and I saw my document on a desk and there was a discussion and I was able to recover my document I am writing to you to help me recover my identity and to help me prevent it from happening to anyone else because my identity was supplanted and now the problems and the injured party are me, create this account to have access to your support and receive help I am distressed help me

i really need a job i dont make nothing badI suffered a robbery they damaged my identity I have all the evidence

but nobody answer my question support

Status
Not open for further replies.