AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account, payment withheld

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2022
Good morning @punker barbie . I need u help! My studio Account was banned, but i dont know how reason. I write for studio email but support dont answer. Ticket 20370677 .
1) I would like to know the reasons for the blocking
2) How and is it possible to unlock it?
3) how to withdraw money from the account?
I am writing from a new mail, because the mail on which the account is assigned does not answer me -duplicated the appeal. tnanks for u support. we need to receive and withdraw funds so that we can pay the models

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning @punker barbie . I need u help! My studio Account was banned, but i dont know how reason. I write for studio email but support dont answer. Ticket 20370677 .
1) I would like to know the reasons for the blocking
2) How and is it possible to unlock it?
3) how to withdraw money from the account?
I am writing from a new mail, because the mail on which the account is assigned does not answer me -duplicated the appeal. tnanks for u support. we need to receive and withdraw funds so that we can pay the models
removed emails and names, that stuff should not be posted publicly

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.