AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account Please Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is your thread to post updates in. Hijacking other members' threads is not how to utilize the system here.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi, @punker barbie Please inform The Support Team they have Banned the wrong model name @Tray2711 by mistake. Model @Tray2711 he is a good guy who is part of my family and is innocient. My account was hacked by a female who was jealous of me modeling. Please inform Support to correct this mistake as soon as possible. Thanks

Hi, @punker barbie Please inform The Support Team they have Banned the wrong model name @Tray2711 by mistake. Model @Tray2711 he is a good guy who is part of my family and is innocient. My account was hacked by a female who was jealous of me modeling. Please inform Support to correct this mistake as soon as possible. Thanks
Hey @iamfreakybaby sorry to hear what happen to your family. I hope @punker barbie can assist you and @Tray2711 with this situation. It's sad that a jealous female can destroy people way of living so easily. Chaturbate should be able to fix this. Hoping the best for both of you!

Reactions: Tray2711
Thanks, @Sista_souljagirl I have already written @punker barbie explaining what happen they should understand my family @Tray2711 was set up by this jelious girl and unbanned him immeditely.
I also explain to @punker barbie he is not able to reply to Support Team because that girl got his model account permanently banned because of the false email she sent

This is what I sent to The Support Team:

Important! Please read full message... Hello, @punker barbie a investigation was done on my model account Chaturbate permanent banned my family @Tray2711 who helped and always been there for me because of female named Stacey who was jelious of me. The female stolen my family @Tray2711 labtop and hacked into my account getting me banned. She also wrote a false email to Chaturbate getting my family @Tray2711 permanent banned from CB. I have attached proof the fake email the girl name Stacey wrote getting my family @Tray2711 permanent banned on purpose because of her. This is a very serious situation because my family @Tray2711 is a great guy that always helped people. Please forward this message to The Support Team to fix this as soon as possible. Thankyou,

P.S. (( My family @Tray2711 is not able to contact Support because they have permanently banned him because of the female false email )

Attachments

• IMG_2974.jpg
    IMG_2974.jpg
    639.5 KB · Views: 17
Good Morning @punker barbie Chaturbate have wrongly permanently banned me from their platform because of someone sending a false email about me. Above my post there is an attachment photo posted by @iamfreakybaby who says a female sent a fake email to get me terminated on purpose. This is evidence of someone getting me banned intentionally.
Please forward the evidence of what @iamfreakybaby posted to Support for they can Unban my model account as soon as possible.

My model name is Tray2711

Thanks

Please help! @punker barbie The Support Team sent me a email saying I was permanently banned because of the false email someone wrote to them. There is proof attached to @iamfreakybaby on post #7

@AmberCutie If you can help me by informing @punker barbie about my situation I would appreciate it. I don't know what else to do. How can Chaturbate treat me like this after @iamfreakybaby actually shows proof I was set up to get banned on purpose.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-14 1.14.30 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-14 1.14.30 PM.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 13
I am speechless @punker barbie how can you allow @Tray2711 to be treated like this. He is a long term model who worked 8 years for Chaturbate. A female is admitting to setting him up and you guys sit there and do nothing about it. This has to be discrimination against a male model.

not disagreeing with anything here or anything
But as they say, there is always 2 sides to every story & we all are only seeing what there posting here. Whatever evidence CB has could state otherwise, or they just simple dont wanna get involved in an account that got hacked/taken over or whatever. If it was taken over by someone else, probably easier for them to cut there loses & not risk it possibly happening again. Why many are pushing Two-way authentication.
Not saying it would or anything. Just with CB history on bans and stuff, seems there taking the super safe road to things & not always giving people 2nd chances so to speak. It sucks losing account for sure, but there are many other cam sites out there.

Best of Luck with everything

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
But as they say, there is always 2 sides to every story & we all are only seeing what there posting here. Whatever evidence CB has could state otherwise, or they just simple dont wanna get involved in an account that got hacked/taken over or whatever. If it was taken over by someone else, probably easier for them to cut there loses & not risk it possibly happening again. Why many are pushing Two-way authentication.
Not saying it would or anything. Just with CB history on bans and stuff, seems there taking the super safe road to things & not always giving people 2nd chances so to speak. It sucks losing account for sure, but there are many other cam sites out there.

I understand but the female actually admitted she set him up by sending a false email to Support. How can sending a false email to the support team cause a male model to get banned so easily. @Rytar You and I clearly can see that the lady has admitted to getting @Tray2711 banned.

The issue im having is I have worked for Chaturbate many years and never gave them any issues. Im sure I have rights as a model to be protected & not discriminated or terminated for a unreal reason.

The issue im having is I have worked for Chaturbate many years and never gave them any issues. Im sure I have rights as a model to be protected & not discriminated or terminated for a unreal reason.
They say they are there to protect the models and all, but at times it feels like the users get away with way to much & models pay the price at times

100% this.

There are so many people involved in this situation that there's no telling what actually happened. If this continues to get no attention from CBs Rep here, I'll have to close the thread and ask everyone involved to move along.

Also a reminder: I do not work with, for, or at Chaturbate at all. I run this forum which is completely independent of any cam or content sites. I cannot help with site support outside of ACF.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Rytar
Hello @Tray2711 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21559327
Hello @punker barbie I do not have a response from support team can you please update Support about my situation of a model sending a false email to get me banned. @iamfreakybaby has posted proof of a photo showing the false statments someone made to get me terminated. Please forward the evidence to the Support Team for I can get my model account UNBANNED.

THANKS

Attachments

• IMG .jpg
    IMG .jpg
    639.5 KB · Views: 7
Rep (it isn't Shirley) stated that "support is unable to assist further." So sadly as you all are so persistent about making new posts and threads even though there's nothing else to be done, I'm going to have to remove you from ACF.
Best wishes to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.