AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned account unused

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2022
dear @punker barbie @AmberCutie @Chaturbatecamgirl
I want to start by telling you that my Kentsroxx account was blocked on February 2, I would like to know why this account was banned, in December you helped me to approve it but since its approval to date I had not broadcast on it, I am a woman of Venezuelan nationality and for these reasons the approval by her support team was very complicated,
in the response to my ticket 19117868 they tell me that my account is permanently blocked and that they probably won't answer me in the future, and I tried to contact you through different emails like support@chaturbate.com,
shirley@chaturbate.com, legal@chaturbate.com but the response given by a person is null and I only receive an unsatisfactory automatic response for me.

I appreciate being able to review my case and like many users here give me a clear answer to this problem.

As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

You mean this @punker barbie

Upvote 0
I'm desperate I don't know what to do Chaturbate was my source of income, please help me get an answer so I can start my work again, I feel very frustrated and sad with this situation, I know you have a lot of work and you can't solve everything.

@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.