AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account with Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2021
Hello CB Support & @punker barbie ,

I was told that you can maybe help me out here. Reason I ask is, I got my account banned from Chaturbate and I was not aware I voilated the rules.
I love the site and would love to get my account back and spend more tokens.

The ban message I got was:

Username: scherbatsky22

Reason: Directing communications outside of the Chaturbate platform (e.g., Skype, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc) either in excess or in connection with potential violations of the Chaturbate Terms is not allowed. Thank you for your understanding.

I recall that a during my stream one specific user was mentioning other apps and was sending a lot of messages containing the names of other apps and sending that users email address. While I didn't do anything with these messages - I only just started streaming myself and not yet offer these apps or have this on my token tip-menu - I wasn't aware this was a violation so I did not point it out to this user. Not sure this is the reason but I cannot think of something else.

Besides streaming myself, I have build up strong connections and for example cannot contact a fantastic model I moderate for, who has busy weeks ahead and asked me to help out with new shows and ideas for October themes.
I promise I will actively prevent directing comms to other apps and silence users who spam my channel like above example.

I have filed a request ticket two days ago: 18216244
username: scherbatsky22 (and FYI: right before the ban i made a request ticket for changing my username to batsky22)

Thanks in advance, hoping for a positive response!

With kind regards,

scherbatsky22

The post / threat can be closed / deleted because I was helped. Thanks for this if you speed up the process!
Would be fantastic to know at least vague details of what happened, for future users with possibly the same issue and how it can be/was resolved.

Reactions: Melissa90Sweet
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.