AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account without reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2021
Good night, My account was banned the past 27 of february, sended email asking for banned and contest me that I have annother username, but The only account related to my real person is lucpaoher, and its the first time that register in your web site, sended photos of me and my id called "cedula" in my contry, but donts send any info about this problem. Thanks for read this and solve this problem soon. My username and only registered in chaturbate its "lucpaoher"
1614918089023.png

Good night, My account was banned the past 27 of february, sended email asking for banned and contest me that I have annother username, but The only account related to my real person is lucpaoher, and its the first time that register in your web site, sended photos of me and my id called "cedula" in my contry, but donts send any info about this problem. Thanks for read this and solve this problem soon. My username and only registered in chaturbate its "lucpaoher"
1614918089023.png
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.