AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RDN

Mar 15, 2020
Hello Punker Barbie ,

I'm mod for the model Yesonee.
She said me her account has been banned today.
She received a warning mail a few days ago because some users have done a lot of abuse reports to complains about her age. She is not underage and support said in the warning mail there is no issue with her photo ID.

They also asked her to avoid looking like a child or doing anything suggesting she could be underage (not wearing pigtails or ribbon in her hairs, avoiding Teddy Bear or stuffed dolls, not having words like young or little in her room subject).

Since she have received the mail, she apply all the advices but did one mistake : an user asked her yesterday to give an hug to her teddy bear (it's in her tip menu and the guy tipped for it). She did it because she does her best to be fair with her viewers, then put the stuffed doll off screen again. Today her account is ban, I believe it may be related.

I personally think banning her account because of a stuffed doll that is part of her show since months is silly. But rules are rules and we have to follow the policy. She will, from now, remove the bear permanently from her show.

Is there a way to do anything in order to unban her account and let her broadcast again ? And if it's not because of the bear could we know the reason having lead to the ban of her account ? She didn't receive any mail from the support about it.

Hey RDN!
Hey Punker Barbie!

I broadcast on Chaturbate whenever I get free time from studies. I last broadcasted on 9th of March and I didn't do one thing that could possibly lead to my account getting banned.
Today on 16th March I find out that my account has been banned.
Can I know why my account was banned?
Could you please guide me through the process of getting the account unbanned?
I don't have accounts on any other cam sites and I don't want to leave cb.
I don't make much tokens there but I rely on these tokens for my academic expenses.
I'd really appreciate any help in this regard. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Hello Punker Barbie ,

I'm mod for the model Yesonee.
She said me her account has been banned today.
She received a warning mail a few days ago because some users have done a lot of abuse reports to complains about her age. She is not underage and support said in the warning mail there is no issue with her photo ID.

They also asked her to avoid looking like a child or doing anything suggesting she could be underage (not wearing pigtails or ribbon in her hairs, avoiding Teddy Bear or stuffed dolls, not having words like young or little in her room subject).

Since she have received the mail, she apply all the advices but did one mistake : an user asked her yesterday to give an hug to her teddy bear (it's in her tip menu and the guy tipped for it). She did it because she does her best to be fair with her viewers, then put the stuffed doll off screen again. Today her account is ban, I believe it may be related.

I personally think banning her account because of a stuffed doll that is part of her show since months is silly. But rules are rules and we have to follow the policy. She will, from now, remove the bear permanently from her show.

Is there a way to do anything in order to unban her account and let her broadcast again ? And if it's not because of the bear could we know the reason having lead to the ban of her account ? She didn't receive any mail from the support about it.
Support informed me that the account Yesonee is currently under review and they will reply back to the email that was sent to support once the review has been completed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.