AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2020
Chaturbate Username
hey_eerneh
Hi there @punker barbie,

I was wondering if you could help figure out why my account was banned? (My CB username is the exact same as ACF)
Currently all it says on CB is a really vague 'banned' message. :( Additionally, is there a process I have to follow to have it unbanned?

I don't really know what could have went wrong or terms that I may have violated, my account has been fine the past couple days and all of a sudden I was banned the next day.

I would really appreciate it if you could help me uncover and get to the bottom of this.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Hi there @punker barbie,

I was wondering if you could help figure out why my account was banned? (My CB username is the exact same as ACF)
Currently all it says on CB is a really vague 'banned' message. :( Additionally, is there a process I have to follow to have it unbanned?

I don't really know what could have went wrong or terms that I may have violated, my account has been fine the past couple days and all of a sudden I was banned the next day.

I would really appreciate it if you could help me uncover and get to the bottom of this.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Support states that they responded to your email with an update regarding the reason your account was banned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.