AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2020
Hi there,
I am unsure why I have been banned (no reason given) and am wondering if it's possible to be unbanned?

username 'jrdnsprng'

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi there,
I am unsure why I have been banned (no reason given) and am wondering if it's possible to be unbanned?

username 'jrdnsprng'

Thanks
Heya @punker barbie just wondering if there's any update on the suggestion to start actually giving people at least a category of the rule they broke when they get banned in that automated email you send out? It would save SO MUCH TIME, and so many posts here and all over the Internet where people have to ask for this, if you all would just refine your process.

You finally got anonymous tipping introduced to your site after so many years, maybe this could be the next thing your team works on.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.