AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BANNED ACCOUNT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2020
Hi @punker barbie

My account was banned last night while im broadcasting not knowing the exact violation, username: queen_katrina
kindly help me resolve this problem please? i believe this is an error

Last edited:
Hello @punker barbie

I broadcast on Chaturbate Yesterday 28th of March and I didn't do one thing that could possibly lead to my account getting banned.

Can I know why my account was banned?
Could you please guide me through the process of getting the account unbanned? working on the site is our main source of income for my family at this moment because
of the lockdown on our country. thank you

Upvote 0
Hi, waiting she can read this,
First thing to do is to mail these questions to the official support : support@chaturbate.com

here is unofficial, but can help with your relations with official support

Hello, hopefully she can be able to read this and help me resolve my problem, i receive an email from the support

You have been banned from the Chaturbate live cam community. This ban is due to suspected serious violation of our terms of service.
Thank you,
Support

does it mean it cannot be unbanned? or atleast i can get my earnings tokens on that account? thank you so much

Upvote 0
Hello, hopefully she can be able to read this and help me resolve my problem, i receive an email from the support

You have been banned from the Chaturbate live cam community. This ban is due to suspected serious violation of our terms of service.
Thank you,
Support

does it mean it cannot be unbanned? or atleast i can get my earnings tokens on that account? thank you so much

Support has informed me that your account will remain banned. If you wish to dispute this ban further you will need to contact support again.

Upvote 0

Thank you,
Support

Chaturbait is a scam we were blocked to and they refuse to let us know. They just email you one time saying they are looking into it then they ignore you and take all your tokens.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.