AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2020
Hi!

This morning I woke up and my Chaturbate account had been banned. I just made an account and started streaming about three days ago and really do not know what I did wrong. I also had about $1,000 worth of tokens in my account that I really would like payment of and they are all now gone. Is there any way I can get paid them? I have tried emailing support and they have not gotten back to me yet. My username is Violabelleisle any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Hi!

This morning I woke up and my Chaturbate account had been banned. I just made an account and started streaming about three days ago and really do not know what I did wrong. I also had about $1,000 worth of tokens in my account that I really would like payment of and they are all now gone. Is there any way I can get paid them? I have tried emailing support and they have not gotten back to me yet. My username is Violabelleisle any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Support has informed me that they sent you an update you regarding your account yesterday.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.