AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2021
@punker barbie please help me get my account goldbloom444 un-banned. iv sent support multiple emails to get it unlocked and even sent them a photo they requested to verify my identity. i even created a new account takecare333 and resubmitted by age verification photos. I have to other place to turn besides this forum now. thank you

@punker barbie please help me get my account goldbloom444 un-banned. iv sent support multiple emails to get it unlocked and even sent them a photo they requested to verify my identity. i even created a new account takecare333 and resubmitted by age verification photos. I have to other place to turn besides this forum now. thank you
Support has advised that they've responded to your message.

Upvote 0
if you've been warned 3 times, your account won't be revived!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.