AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Donnasanders
Hello @punker barbie ! I've noticed that you are a Chaturbate representative and I would kindly ask you to help me with my account. I was online today and I went offline with no reason. I refreshed my page and I got the following message:

Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

I emailed the support but as I read earlier posts here on the forum, it might take a while until I got my reply. Can you find out what happened and release my account please? I would also kindly ask you to let me know the reason for the ban in order to make sure it will never happen again.

My chaturbate nickname is: donnasanders

Thank you very much!

Reactions: insy
Hello??

Can anybody help me to get in touch with a representative of Chaturbate? I have sent many emails to support@chaturbate.com and shirley@chaturbate.com but I still got no reply and my account is still banned. I can't broadcast, I can't send tip, I can't withdrawl my tokens, and the biggest problem is that I DON'T KNOW THE REASON FOR THE BAN! I DID NOTHING WRONG!

Can I have an advice for the next steps in order to get my account unbanned?

Thank you!

Reactions: insy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.