AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Axelman123go
Hello!
I was enjoying the Chaturbate site quite a lot so I upgraded to premium. I verified myself too. First day I started camming all my windows closed saying I was banned for being in a non-private area when I was at home in the basement on my couch? I tried to contact support but they don't answer for 3 days now.

I had another account I made a long time ago so I just figured I was gonna use the other one in the meanwhile. I pay some credit to have fun and they approved my transaction then immediately banned the other account again without any reason???? Why take my money and ban me?
@punker barbie... I'm a good will here but I truly don't understand why I get banned twice? Can you help me please. I love that site.....

Everything is sorted out. Support finally got through and said I was flagged for "illegal drug use" on video. Well Cannabis is legal here but I guess lesson learned. They were kind enough to unbanned me after making me swear I would never do it again.
I just wish support would be a bit more fast then that. All and all its all good ☺️

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.