AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you help me Shirley please nice nustiu why my husband and I were banned on Chaturbate I probably did something wrong I don't say that not really maybe I was wrong but it won't happen again if you can help us to work again on your website please be smart from this we also lived here on chaturbate we worked for 5-6 years I think since 2014-2015

Upvote 0
I had some problems a few years ago and since then I have been banned and my husband and I know that you can help us work Chaturbate again and we promote that everything will be fine and we will not do anything wrong we will respect all your rules

My friend who had the same problem told me to contact you to help me

I apologize for what happened, we have come to be banned if you can help us we will be grateful we have worked here for a long time on your platform and we have become accustomed here we know many members who contact me on Snapchat etc why not on Chaturbate and I told them I was forbidden.

Upvote 0
pls help me. ive been working on cb for almost 5-6 years. im very devastated. they banned me for no reason? and if i violated any rules or policy im willing to acknowledge and be cautious next time. pls restore my acc. CB is the only way i could support my family needs. pls pls help me to restore my acc. im begging. ny username is alexandra_sexy

Upvote 0
I know you can help me Shirley all my friends and members who were following me online told me you would help me they told me to look for you here.

I hope you can help me and we will follow all the rules here and there and everything will be as it should be. Thank you very much.

Upvote 0
Te rog din tot sufletul, ajută-mă pe Shirley. Eram bătrân aici pe chaturbate și iubesc această platformă din toată inima. Am nevoie de tine și de pagina ta. Multumesc mult astept un raspuns de la tine @punker barbie

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm sorry you're going through this, but you don't have to keep making new posts every 5 minutes. Next time this happens (because there probably will be a next time), just tag Punker Barbie like this @punker barbie

Reactions: kamila23
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.