AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2022
Colombia
Twitter Username
@MariaPa02840201
Chaturbate Username
molly_13
hello @punker barbie
Han Bannedo The Chaturbate Account You can please me please

Username Molly_13.

Tiket 18553056.

you know I'm left with the doubt of why we banned the account without some reason, or what time they are on the camera for Banned

Many times we are only sitting or doing showing the best face to give us tokes. We left for a moment or we distracted a few seconds and at least we are Banned

hi @punker barbie

a mail has arrived

As you are aware, you have previously been banned from the Chaturbate platform in connection with serious violations of our Terms. Your account has been terminated, and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

I have not broken any of the rules, the last time I opened my account was to make a modification

Take a photo at the time, my account was with a password
2022-03-05_13-49-29.jpg
please if you can help me thank you

Account Dolly_3333.

Sorry, I don't know if others think the same. But I think that chaturbate has a problem with Latinos, most posts come from Latinos complaining about chaturbate, I recognize that some webcam studios like it, abuse trust and use the identification of other models to get more people, it is not my case. but it's my humble opinion

they did not give me any solutions
The email says you are permanently banned from CB. There is no solution, you just need to find a different cam site to work on.

I think if Chaturbate in Cuentra a mechanism to identify when a document is real. Many studies would go bankrupt. Since some studies use documents from other models to create new accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.