AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2022
Hello my name is Thewulf71 and i get banned 3 days ago at november the 19th without explaination, i wrote to the support from CB but with the wrong email, right after i wrote again with the right email, but i only becam an answer from the wrong email :

Thank you for your email. Your email address is not associated with the account that you are writing in about. For security purposes, please send us an email sent from the email address associated with your account.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

How would you rate the support you received?​

Good, I'm satisfied

Bad, I'm unsatisfied

This email is a service from Chaturbate. Delivered by Zendesk

the right email never becam some answer, i am still waiting and nothing happen, i was not rude or impolite in the email, and i never becam some advertising about my attittud on chaturbate.
i began also to stream 3 weeks ago and everything was good, can you please help me?
unfortunatly i don't becam some ticket number so i cannot share it with you.
thank you for your support ACF and i hope you can help me

it's thewulf71 again, i toke a grey account from me that i can continue to look at nice camgirls 2 days ago, vikingwolfwarrior, i near to not talk at all with him and just in 1 room becam my moderator power back, now he is banned too!
i have some friend who told me i can try to contact @punker barbie , please can you help me or tell me why my account is banned, Chaturbate still no reply to me and with my second account banned i need your help, i am really not a bad man in my mind and i helped the streaming girls and men who i followed when they allowed me with beeing a moderator and trying to keep the bad viewer away, what happen or did i wrong to become such a treatment?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.