AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2023
Hello @punker barbie , my account name is (michellesanti ) I got ban some weeks ago due to age verification unfortunately, my passport expired, and I had no idea because I wasn’t streaming for a while, by time I started streaming again got banned only to realize that I needed to verify and my passport has expired and I didn’t think much of it and I use the same passport that expired, forgetting that I was supposed to use the new one I got recently unfortunately for me when I realized I needed to use the new one. I already got banned an my account deleted. So now it’s saying I can’t ever stream on chatterbate . What do I do? Am not looking to get that account back, but I would love to be able to stream on chatterbate again please help me .

And also mistakes were made due to language barrier On my side so please am begging I don’t mean to break rules do any violation I have sent documents to support showing that I did not fake my passport please help .

Attachments

• IMG_1696.jpeg
    IMG_1696.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
@punker barbie plss help me to unbanned my account,I just get banned while making an account its my first time to make an account from chaturbate and if possible can you help me to make an account from chaturbate so that I will not get banned on making an account

Upvote 0
Hello dear @punker barbie help me in February I got a permanent ban due to a misunderstanding, since then I can't log in and I really need the money 😭
I wrote to them a few days ago but I have not received a reply
Nickname sweetlia69

Upvote 0
Hello dear @punker barbie help me in February I got a permanent ban due to a misunderstanding, since then I can't log in and I really need the money 😭
I wrote to them a few days ago but I have not received a reply
Nickname sweetlia69
Hello @vjhaj I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21125130

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.