AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned accounts.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2021
Hi @punker barbie I have 3 accounts on chaturbate, ilovemia_cooper1, ilovebigfaketits, and 1988tmp. The last ticket number is 17474061. I was banned all of a sudden on Tuesday. It’s Friday and I have sent about 15 e-mails to chaturbate support trying to get an explanation of what terms of service I violated and I have not got a response. I haven’t violated any terms of service but if somehow I did I would like to get an explanation from chaturbate support of what terms I violated and what not to do ever again if I did violate the terms of service and what I have to do in order to get my accounts unbanned from chaturbate. I would really appreciate it if you helped me. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Hi @punker barbie I have 3 accounts on chaturbate, ilovemia_cooper1, ilovebigfaketits, and 1988tmp. The last ticket number is 17474061. I was banned all of a sudden on Tuesday. It’s Friday and I have sent about 15 e-mails to chaturbate support trying to get an explanation of what terms of service I violated and I have not got a response. I haven’t violated any terms of service but if somehow I did I would like to get an explanation from chaturbate support of what terms I violated and what not to do ever again if I did violate the terms of service and what I have to do in order to get my accounts unbanned from chaturbate. I would really appreciate it if you helped me. Please and thank you.
I am also a loyal customer and purchase many tokens every 2 weeks. I have over 2000 tokens in my accounts right now that I need to spend and I have many recorded private shows. I ask you to really help me get my accounts unbanned. Please.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.