AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Acct.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2020
Have A Nice Day,
Please Help me to re Open my Acct.cause they Delete my acct. With no further reasons , i cant open my Old Yahoo acct.Cause it was Hucked, but i have my Following I.d to proved that i Am the Owner of Sportgoddess69, I already Emailed on Contact Support, but no body could bring back my Acct..i made a New acct.Sugarbabydollxx cause they Deleted my Old Acct.Sportgoddess69, i love my job and i need it so bad, its my way to have my Daily needs, please have Mercy on me i need to bring back my Old Acct. Sportgoddess69..Hope you seen this Post , please Please Please..Godbless and Have a Good Day,

Have A Nice Day,
Please Help me to re Open my Acct.cause they Delete my acct. With no further reasons , i cant open my Old Yahoo acct.Cause it was Hucked, but i have my Following I.d to proved that i Am the Owner of Sportgoddess69, I already Emailed on Contact Support, but no body could bring back my Acct..i made a New acct.Sugarbabydollxx cause they Deleted my Old Acct.Sportgoddess69, i love my job and i need it so bad, its my way to have my Daily needs, please have Mercy on me i need to bring back my Old Acct. Sportgoddess69..Hope you seen this Post , please Please Please..Godbless and Have a Good Day,
Support has advised that they've replied to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.