AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Acount Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2022
Hello! 3 days ago I received an email that my account has been suspended for 3 days. Today,22.10.2022, after the 3 days expired, I saw the message that I am Banned. Why, what is the reason? I really don't know what I did wrong and I really want to understand and correct the situation! Please help me with this situation @punker barbie . I working for more then 3 years on Chaturbate and we never had eny problem ! I am attaching a picture I received on the platform. My name on the platform is evelyne23 tiket nr . 20507739
Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221022_192436.jpg
    Screenshot_20221022_192436.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
Hello! 3 days ago I received an email that my account has been suspended for 3 days. Today,22.10.2022, after the 3 days expired, I saw the message that I am Banned. Why, what is the reason? I really don't know what I did wrong and I really want to understand and correct the situation! Please help me with this situation @punker barbie . I working for more then 3 years on Chaturbate and we never had eny problem ! I am attaching a picture I received on the platform. My name on the platform is evelyne23 tiket nr . 20507739
Thank you.
It seems that you failed several times for compliance request. The image that poups up with your compliance while you are streaming, must be verified thru another device within 5 minutes.

Upvote 0
Yes, yes, I had a problem with my PC and ad bloks was activated on the page and I forgot to deactivate it and the messages did not appear. I sent an email, no response from them from 3 days , and today they banned the account. I also have a some money in my chaturbate model account and I want to continue working, being the only site I work on. I am very sad...can something be done for me too? Please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221022-184109_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221022-184109_Samsung Internet.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
the problem is why they don't answer my emails and why after the 3 days of suspension, instead of un-suspending the account, they ban it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.