AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned after age verification chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2022
Hey @punker barbie this also happened to me ive been on chaturbate for a few years now but never really cammed on it just watched cam models, but yea I decided to give camming a try so I submitted my age verification and once i did a few minutes later my account was banned and in the email i received it stated that “ The documentation received indicated you may have created your account Friendly321 in serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms. Specifically, you accessed the Chaturbate platform prior to turning 18. For this reason, this account was terminated.” But i am over the age of 18 now so Is there anyway to get my account back i still have tokens remaining on them and i was really interested in camming is there anyway you could help @punker barbie ?

Case number is 19459184

Is there anyway i could create a new account or if possible get my old account back, i was really looking foward to Give camming a try can you or i you can please help with this situation @punker barbie

Upvote 0
E40B7E4B-B70F-4F81-B0A9-2FFA2DB062FB.png
See @punker barbie this is what shows on my account i just want to know what i did wrong and how can i get the rest of those tokens i have back to me or if theres really anyway to get my account back with me not breaking anynore rules

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie this also happened to me ive been on chaturbate for a few years now but never really cammed on it just watched cam models, but yea I decided to give camming a try so I submitted my age verification and once i did a few minutes later my account was banned and in the email i received it stated that “ The documentation received indicated you may have created your account Friendly321 in serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms. Specifically, you accessed the Chaturbate platform prior to turning 18. For this reason, this account was terminated.” But i am over the age of 18 now so Is there anyway to get my account back i still have tokens remaining on them and i was really interested in camming is there anyway you could help @punker barbie ?

Case number is 19459184
I don't think it matters that you are over 18 now.

You provided false info when you created your account originally. When you tried the age verification it showed CB your actual birthdate and they have confirmed that you were underaged at the time you started up on the site.

That is a zero tolerance infraction of the rules and I don't think you will be getting unbanned or allowed to make a new account

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.