AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned After Camming Outside

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2021
Hi,

looking for some help. I was banned yesterday afternoon during a show for being in public I guess.
  • You may only broadcast from a private location. Please move to a more private area before you resume broadcasting.
I was at my MIL house on the deck so i'm not sure if I really broke a rule but anyway now i cannot access my account at all. I have since come home but still haven't gotten a response.
@punker barbie are you still helping girls? I would really appreciate it. Screen name is the same

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
@punker barbie Hello! My account is blocked for no apparent reason, I did not violate the rules of the site, I want the support to check everything again. I will be very grateful if you can help. the _sweet_mikee account. Last ticket number 17766616

Would YOU STOP!
Theres no need to tack your desperate plea on every thread the Punker bot has responded in. One simple post titled
"Account banned roomname XXXXX Ticket number 12456"
would have more chance of being seen and keep things better organized, not just you but several others are doing it as well. As frustrating as it is !

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
Would YOU STOP!
Theres no need to tack your desperate plea on every thread the Punker bot has responded in. One simple post titled
"Account banned roomname XXXXX Ticket number 12456"
would have more chance of being seen and keep things better organized, not just you but several others are doing it as well. As frustrating as it is !
I apologize if I could have angered anyone. I don't have such a goal, I just can't get an answer for about a month, initially I left just one message, but it didn't help in any way if the answer doesn't arrive within a couple of days, then with a 99% probability barbie will no longer respond to it, as it will become invisible among a bunch of other messages, so sometimes have to make new messages

Upvote 0
Reactions: Mikee21
Upvote 0
Got my account back but still haven't been paid out for the last pay period. Hoping it doesn't have to do with the ban and might be from the holiday. will give a few days until i contact support but it is aggravating that since i was banned my payout history has been wiped. i can only see how many tokens i made in the period and not what i converted. should have been about $310

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.