AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned after making the account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2023
Hello
I was permanently banned right after i made the account. I provided real ID and did everything right but still got banned. I would like to start broadcasting but i dont know what i did wrong while making the account. After contacting support they just said permanently banned and no reason. I hope someone here can help. Its my first account i have made. The user is Vale_sweet4
Thank you :)

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21122429
Hello @punker barbie Thank you for your help. The support has only responded to me once and they never said what went wrong during the registration and id documents. i haven't received any new responds from them. I would like to get a respond where they explain whats wrong so i can do what is necessary to get my account made for broadcasting and unbanned. Thank you :) Vale_sweet4

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Is there anything i can do?. CB support don't answer any messages. They just have said perma banned one time. i don't know what went wrong no one knows. i provided real Colombian ID i'm 25 years old, the id is valid there there should not be anything wrong with it and i get banned during making of the account. i would really love to work on the site. its my first account i have ever created. Thank you i hope this could be solved. Vale_sweet4

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.