AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned after reverification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2022
Hello dear @punker barbie
I was a verified model on chaturbate. Yesterday i saw a notice about upload again document.
Im uploaded again my driver license (i dont have passport) after upload im banned. Its saying im violated the rules... im broadcasting almost 1 year and i never did any wrong thing. Chaturbate is my only one income source. Please help me for reactiveate my account...
Username: vanessachiarri

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: pau__123
Hello dear @punker barbie
Today i got respond from chaturbate team. They said they dont reactivate my account. I really need this job. Please can you review my documents? If you want i can send video of my driver license with my face from e mail. I dont know what can i do...

Upvote 0
dear punker barbie wants age verification whatever i have done on my account my documents are rejected every time can you please help me my user name is staractive

Upvote 0
dear punker barbie wants age verification whatever i have done on my account my documents are rejected every time can you please help me my user name is staractive

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Attachments

• 1671039033246.png
    1671039033246.png
    312 bytes · Views: 2
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.