AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned although I’m already age verified..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2020
In the middle of my stream tonight I got a message saying that I can no longer receive tokens because everyone on stream must be age verified on my account... I was the only person on stream and at no point had anyone else been in it but me, I have also already streamed before for almost 5 hours with no problems whatsoever. Even worse, when I tried to reverify my ID (keeping in mind that chaturbate does recommend submitting additional ID if you’re “heavily costumed or made up”) every single attempt was met by a response email saying “The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account.” How does this make any sense? And why is the system to submit IDs so faulty and ineffective. Do better chaturbate, seriously. My username is Cumwithkarma and I need this issue resolved ASAP..

Same problem but I was banned as soon as I have my cam a test check and got banned saying I am not of age I sent there email proof of ID that I am of age and tried to verify my self but it won't work and I am still banned

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.