AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned and CB support won't reply to me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2021
My CB account is : CANUKDIK
Support case numbers 18321812, 18322360, 18327189, 18327453

Sept 28th I was chatting and tipping in someone's room when I was taken back to my profile page to see:

-----snip on -----

Account Banned​

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.
----- snip off -----

I sent an email to support@chaturbate asking why my account had been banned. Case 18321812 No response and I have sent several followup replies asking for an explanation and they will not respond.

I sent a new email to support@chaturbate mentioning the first case number, and the fact that after repeated requests I never received a reply except from the robot to say they could not determine my account name so please reply with my account name (which I did). This resulted in a new case number 18322360. But no replies

Then I read here that I should go to support.chaturbate.com so I filled out the form on the page with the details and my account CANUKDIK which resulted in another case number being created 18327189. Again no replies

Then I started to worry about the 306 tokens that are in my banned account, that I have no access to. So I sent an email to billings@chaturbate asking what could be done with the tokens, since II couldnt get any response about the status of my account. Coukld I get a refund? Could the tokens be transferred to someone I tipped frequently? Could I create a new account and have the tokens transferred there? This resulted in ..... a new case number 18327453. And no response

It's been over 48 hours now and noone at Chaturbate will reply to me saying why my account was banned and what we have to do to move forward. Meanwhile one of my webcam friends who was expecting more tips from me tto pay their rent, doesnt have the tokens, doesn't know my account has been banned and thinks I'm a big piece of crap for ghosting him.

It's all so frustrating. I have no idea of anything I could have done to break the rules. I know mistakes happen. But so many enquiries to support all to go unanswered, is just very upsetting. I had heard how horrible CB support is, but never really believed a company could be that bad and still stay in business. Well somehow they do it.

Anyway if there's any suggestions about what I can do I'm all ears.
Thanks for listening.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Carmen-Berlin
It's been over three days now. I have sent a few more replies to my three tickets requesting a response and for an explanation as to why Chaturbate banned my account. I have also asked again what can be done with the 306 tokens that are left sitting attached to my banned account.

I have received zero communication from Chaturbate. The robot seems active, replying to every email I send. But there is no evidence of any human activity.

Upvote 0
It's been over three days now. I have sent a few more replies to my three tickets requesting a response and for an explanation as to why Chaturbate banned my account. I have also asked again what can be done with the 306 tokens that are left sitting attached to my banned account.

I have received zero communication from Chaturbate. The robot seems active, replying to every email I send. But there is no evidence of any human activity.
Each reply you send to a support ticket is rumored to move the ticket to the back of the line. So if you keep replying no one will ever see your ticket. Typically reply times are several days unfortunately.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.