AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned and email problem Please help with CB support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2020
@punker barbie I hope you can help me . My model account was banned " terms of service" . I emailed support twice and got no answer and they replied on my third email to support. they told me to write them from the account i registered with. I explained in all three emails Im unable to contact support from the email I registered to CB with because it was deleted by my email provider for not being active in the email account for over 6 months. I replied to support asking if I could send a photo with ID or some other form to verify its really me. no reply from CB in two days- Not sure what todo, I dont want to lose my account. My user name is Tastytrap19 Thanks

Last edited:
@punker barbie I hope you can help me . My model account was banned " terms of service" . I emailed support twice and got no answer and they replied on my third email to support. they told me to write them from the account i registered with. I explained in all three emails Im unable to contact support from the email I registered to CB with because it was deleted by my email provider for not being active in the email account for over 6 months. I replied to support asking if I could send a photo with ID or some other form to verify its really me. no reply from CB in two days- Not sure what todo, I dont want to lose my account. My user name is Tastytrap19 Thanks

Support has informed me that the account is under review and that they will respond with an update as soon as their review is completed.

Upvote 0
Thanks for getting back to me, support contacted me and I was finally able to send my ID information just a few minutes ago

Upvote 0

I have just received an update from support stating that they have responded to your most recent email with an update about the account in question.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.