AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned and support doesn't answer emails

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

420_drummer

I was banned, you can stop reporting my posts now.
Banhammered
Jul 11, 2018
Ive been a broadcaster on CB for 4 years and I was suddenly banned without explanation a month ago. Ive been emailing CB support every other day for over a month and getting no reply's except for that my account was terminated due to suspected violations of the TOS. I've called the only support phone number available which is apparently for token purchases only and they are extremely rude, hanging up on me repeatedly. Ive given them my name and phone number multiple times, and they said someone would call me. they never did. they also said they forwarded my inquiry to CB support and that they would email me within the hour. they never did. does customer service even exist with this company??? I would love to get my account back and the $50 worth of tokens locked in my un-accessible account as this is my only income! Would be even more awesome to get any type of human reply from this company.

I did some googling and found if I email shirley@chaturbate.com she could help me. I did. no reply.
so then I found this place.. maybe perhaps I can get some help here?

My name on CB is 420_drummer

still no reply from anyone... =/ and Ive been on hold litterally 4 hours with the billing support number today lol... they just don't even answer the phone anymore

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Replies from Support can take time for a response, this can range from an hour or two to 3 - 5 working days ;)

@punker barbie

Upvote 0
@punker barbie is not always in the office, hence can't always gain access to her email address. This is why Shirley comes on here if anyone is having issues.

Regarding your issue. IF Support have stated that your account is 'terminated' there is not much anything that can be done & any tokens that haven't been spent or cashed out is normally refunded.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie is not always in the office, hence can't always gain access to her email address. This is why Shirley comes on here if anyone is having issues.

Regarding your issue. IF Support have stated that your account is 'terminated' there is not much anything that can be done & any tokens that haven't been spent or cashed out is normally refunded.

Nothing much that can be done? Can I at least be told why I was banned??? Why wasn't I given a warning? This is unreal.. Can I make a new account then? Can my friend who was on cam with me, who was also verified, make another account? When can my tokens be refunded?

Upvote 0
Also am I suspected of breaking the TOS or did I actually break them? because being suspected does not mean guilt, and If I am guilty, I apologize, but it would be helpful to know what rule I broke. Surely I can't be banned from a website for the rest of my life. Can I make a new account in 6 months, or a year? Two years? Five years? Ten? Also many sites now have a customer service chat room where you can talk to a real live person, would be great to see chaturbate implement this and get a bigger customer service team.

Upvote 0
I know it is a difficult thing to do, but please try to calm down.

There are two levels of bans with CB. there is a "ban" and a termination".

Neither one will effectively keep you from visiting the site in the future, however a termination will likely keep you being able to broadcast ever again. If you are just banned, you will need to wait for either Shirley or support to respond to you, however long that may take. As Roydz pointed out, they are not always able to respond as quickly as people would like them to, but they do respond. You just have to have patience.

Reactions: roydz
Upvote 0
oh, I'm very calm, no worries. I think I've been very patient considering I've been emailing Cb support for a month and a half, with no replies, although when I log into my CB profile it has a message saying the following:

Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

Therefore I am merely doing as instructed, I'm emailing support@chaturbate.com because I have questions and concerns regarding this action lol... and I guess I'll continue to do so as long as I get this message on my profile page.. =/

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.