AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned because I didn't take a photo on time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2021
Hello, my account was banned back to March, Support asked me to make a photo where I'm holding my ID card and a piece of paper in my hands. Instead of making a photo, I started to wonder the reason of my ban... After that, I was notified that the time for the photo had expired and my account was banned

@punker barbie
I want to ask you to give me a second chance, I can take this photo right now, I want to work on Chaturbate...

ticket number:

Hello, my account was banned back to March, Support asked me to make a photo where I'm holding my ID card and a piece of paper in my hands. Instead of making a photo, I started to wonder the reason of my ban... After that, I was notified that the time for the photo had expired and my account was banned

@punker barbie
I want to ask you to give me a second chance, I can take this photo right now, I want to work on Chaturbate...

ticket number:
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.