AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned by MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2019
Twitter Username
@RussianXXtasy
MFC Username
RussianXXtasy
So I've been working on cam since 2004 , been on MFC since 2009. Today i logged in to broadcast and it displayed a message i could not broadcast because my account has been suspended.

This started 4-5 days ago when my top member tipped my 9999 to change my username from RussianXXtasy to DTrumpWon.

Ya i understand people hate trump and that is fine , I have no issues with anyone's political beliefs. There was nothing in the MFC guidelines or rules that said i couldn't change me name .

I have seen models doing far worse and having more provocative names , in fact this week 2 models changed their names to BidenWon and BernieWon , neither of those 2 models were banned , but i was singled out i assume due to the moderators political views.

This is a very sad day. I escaped communism in Russia in the mid 80s with my family , then was fortunate enough to come to America in 2010 and become a citizen. I fear that i am no better off now then i was then.

Maybe i will get my account back soon and maybe not , I was going for #1 this week but the powers that be won't allow that to happen. Again i understand peoples pure hatred for our last president , but again i have seen models doing MUCH worse and having really disgusting names. Well wish me luck I guess. Its a shame things have deteriorated in this country so much , even in the 11 years i have been here.

I have changed my name back this morning and emailed them for explanation and have not heard back.

Wow. I understand how your username vs. BidenWon and BernieWon were received differently, given the Jan. 6 events, so I could see how that specific name would call for a different outcome. But they couldn't have communicated to you and given you some kind of warning that this was unacceptable for the platform? Banning you outright without any previous steps toward resolution is wild.

I am not here to support Trump, I would have handled this differently personally, this is just a weird action on the site's side. Unless there was some prior history, makes no sense for them to respond in this way. 😬

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
oof that sucks. hopefully you get unbanned. good lesson for all not to accept tips to troll. let others be messy.

Upvote 0
So I've been working on cam since 2004 , been on MFC since 2009. Today i logged in to broadcast and it displayed a message i could not broadcast because my account has been suspended.

This started 4-5 days ago when my top member tipped my 9999 to change my username from RussianXXtasy to DTrumpWon.

Ya i understand people hate trump and that is fine , I have no issues with anyone's political beliefs. There was nothing in the MFC guidelines or rules that said i couldn't change me name .

I have seen models doing far worse and having more provocative names , in fact this week 2 models changed their names to BidenWon and BernieWon , neither of those 2 models were banned , but i was singled out i assume due to the moderators political views.

This is a very sad day. I escaped communism in Russia in the mid 80s with my family , then was fortunate enough to come to America in 2010 and become a citizen. I fear that i am no better off now then i was then.

Maybe i will get my account back soon and maybe not , I was going for #1 this week but the powers that be won't allow that to happen. Again i understand peoples pure hatred for our last president , but again i have seen models doing MUCH worse and having really disgusting names. Well wish me luck I guess. Its a shame things have deteriorated in this country so much , even in the 11 years i have been here.

I have changed my name back this morning and emailed them for explanation and have not heard back.

Sorry to hear that. In the future, I'd think twice about letting members have that much control over what your username is...IF you're going to still allow that. Specify that it has to be "something reasonable and non-controversial." Your top member clearly didn't have your best interests at heart when he tipped you to change your name to DTrumpWon, because he had to have known the drama it'd cause in your room. Doesn't sound like a great guy to me, and I consider that trolling. If he wants to go stirring up drama, let him change HIS username to DTrumpWon. That TOOL may have just cost you your account on MFC, and he probably couldn't care less. Probably in other rooms starting shit there too. I hope MFC gives you another chance, and lets you back on.

Upvote 0
Be sure you explain to MFC what your member did, how he tipped you to do that name change and that you didn't realize the consequences, and point out you have changed your name back.

I've learned that the majority of my customers don't care if I lose my job as long as they get their fetish, and they feel like they somehow own me if they spend a lot. I ban without mercy when a viewer gets bossy or makes any request against terms of service.

Most viewers want to forget their daily life and have some sexy fun, not have politics in their face like daily life is these days, and changing your name would be a real turnoff to a lot and stop them from spending on you.

Some of these customers are pure evil and don't even look at us as human beings. I really feel like this asshole knew exactly what he was doing, stirring up controversy like that and is probably sitting back laughing at the fact you lost your account.

(((hugs)))

I'm hoping your account is just suspended and not actually permanently banned.

Upvote 0
I don't think it is fair or just or anyone can make any excuses for why it is OK for some usernames about politics to be OK and others, but I won't argue with them, they can make excuses for being biased, let them. I am not here to fight.

Come to Streamate. Reach out to me and have me help you guarantee you'll make more an hour like Streamate promised me when I refused to work for MFC after seeing AdminLeo tip a model while she broke rules.

Email Vanessa; modeling@streamate.com, tell her I sent you. Tell her you want to switch sites and ask what incentives they can give you for attempting to switch. Let them make their promises to you like they did me when I switched, and try out the drama free style that is Streamate. SM flat out promised that I'd make 50$ an hour, they even agreed to cover it if my average for a week doing 20+ hours a week dipped below 50 an hour due to my history as a top 20 model on MFC.

The environment with lack of drama--drama like what you're dealing with now is huge but like, there's so much drama-focused stress focused heart-draining emotional pain of MFC style camming--it's so much nicer on Streamate where you just cum and get paid.

Email them. Let them know that you're a top model, let them know you don't like MFC for certain reasons, and flat out ask them what they'll do if you *try* Streamate for a week. I hope that it works out for you like it did me, so that your heart and joy can blossom. If they don't show you the same kindness they did me, let me know so I can stop telling models the same thing I'm telling you now, because I mean it for the good it did me. You'll make more, ignore the percent changes, and best of all, at the end of the day, you'll feel mentally healthier simply because the deepest drain of camming is never the physical stuff, and SM is more physical. It's not only physical (I get paid to play my piano!!! Often!) but it's understood by everyone, members and models, that sexwork is work. In a way that's not boasted as a front, but the truth.

Reach out to Vanessa, tell her I sent you so SM knows how serious my recommendation is, tell them how long you've been in the industry, tell them your accomplishments on MFC and flat out ask them what they can do to encourage you to stream on their site and do your best for however many hours your first weeks. They boost top models trying them for the first time from other sites and have incentives to encourage you to try them, but in the end, you'll make so much more than their incentives if you make the same amount of effort on cam that you're already used to that they won't have to pay you extra for trying; Streamate knows that you'll do well, they will have faith in you, and they know it is good for their brand... I never got the bonuses they promised me when I tried them my first few weeks, because I made more an hour there doing 10 hours a week than I ever did on MFC, even in the top 20.

I'm not saying sign up for SM and try for free money (lol, our brands matter so much to us, we won't do that,) but email them, ask, talk, and get recruited knowing you'll get paid even if doing your absolute best doesn't turn out.

Streamate isn't worried you doing your best won't work out; they have faith you'll make more, with less drama and stress, to the point they'll make agreements with top models from MFC/CB for them to switch. Do let them know I sent you, because as one of SM's top models, I wouldn't be there without that agreement when I joined, and I expect them to hold it for any top model testing SM's waters after being on MFC/any other camsite.

Last edited:
Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
Good news early email this morning and they removed suspension. Had to change my username. They should have something in rules if they don’t allow certain names. I will try some different ones and see what they say.

I'm happy to hear that they removed your suspension, and you are active again. After what you just went through, I don't think you should risk getting in trouble again for the same thing, and wind up possibly getting a permanent ban the next time. If you must do this "Tip to change my username" thing, why not just tell these guys that you will not accept offensive/controversial usernames? Like if a dude tips you to change your name to some nonsense like 'BlacksAreThugs', you are allowed to tell him fuck no, you're not going to do that.

You like MyFreeCams, right? Don't risk your account over some dude/s who couldn't care less what happens to your account, and are sitting back getting a kick out of the drama it's causing.

Upvote 0
I made more an hour there doing 10 hours a week than I ever did on MFC, even in the top 20.

Wow, hearing a top 20 model say that makes me even happier that I'm on Streamate. I still work MFC on the side occasionally to sell vids but Streamate has been way better money for me also.

Upvote 0
If he is tipping 10thousand tokens to just a change a name he's probably just dicking around having some fun without realizing . i don't think its fair to make judgements\assumptions and shit talk his character when he has no way to defend himself.
He has been vocal on Twitter so I think he's capable of making an account here if he wished

Upvote 0
He has been vocal on Twitter so I think he's capable of making an account here if he wished
oh ok my bad i didn't know he was active here\could see this.
I just felt like i should say something as I've seen what can happen when people dogpile one person
especially people with followings whos words hold much more weight than the average joe

Upvote 0
Well since the op has decided to now change her name to Tits_4_Trump (Which isn't as bad as 'DTRUMPWON20'), for her sake she'd better hope MFC is cool with the name...because I do not think they'd give her another chance after this (IF they were to ban her).

Upvote 0
Well since the op has decided to now change her name to Tits_4_Trump (Which isn't as bad as 'DTRUMPWON20'), for her sake she'd better hope MFC is cool with the name...because I do not think they'd give her another chance after this (IF they were to ban her).
Holy shit. I stand by what I said. Guess he is still tipping to see how long it takes to get her banned yet again.

Not wise to piss off a good part of your customer base for only one high tipper.

Upvote 0
Holy shit. I stand by what I said. Guess he is still tipping to see how long it takes to get her banned yet again.

Yup, and I think this whole thing about him "not realizing what he's doing" is horseshit (Sorry, throwawayacc71). That guy knows what the fuck he's doing, and yeah, he's having fun alright...at the model's expense. But she's gonna do what she wants to do, so... 🤷‍♀️ Make your money, girl...I guess.

Upvote 0
Well i guess if it is against the rules and he knows that, i am wrong. but it seems strange to intentionally get your main gal banned by tipping toks to change name :confused . anyway all love :h:

Upvote 0
^Yeah, there's a lot you don't know about some of the fucked up things some guys on cam sites will do for their amusement.

Upvote 0
If I had to guess, the politics of this said model is the same as the tipping member. Remember, you’re working for a private company so that whole leaving Russia story doesn’t really apply. Lots of places to exercise your “free speech”.

Upvote 0
If I had to guess, the politics of this said model is the same as the tipping member. Remember, you’re working for a private company so that whole leaving Russia story doesn’t really apply. Lots of places to exercise your “free speech”.
(By the way, I’m not here to argue politics or say wether she is right or wrong or where the appropriate places a model can discuss politics.)

I just wanted to clarify that:
1. She does not for the site, she works ON the site. She is an authorized model who can stream and perform on the site.
2. Models are free to talk about anything they want to as long as it falls within the sites TOS.
But her conversation and actions that were blatantly political, could be a reason for suspension or a ban if plenty of members reported the model.
Often times a sites TOS will have some vague or gray areas so the site can take action against a models account if they see fit.

Upvote 0
I saw some of your streams. You played heavy into it with Trump clothing and seemed to be pretty invested in the situation.
im not saying it as a bad thing… it was a good hustle. But rather than pass the blame, just own it and take it as a lesson maybe?
either way, congrats on how fast you climbed in rank by playing the sexy Russian trump enthusiast.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.