AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned cam in chaturbate @punker barbie help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2022
hi we are a couple performing in chaturbate, about 5 months already, we never have problems before and we did everything by the rules. last week somebody try to hack our email, and maybe get acess to our chaturbate account and our ids etc..... so last week when i was try to loggin in chaturbate account it weas ok, but our stream ( cam ) wont start, i cant do nothing in bio tab, and in streaming it says camera banned.... the tokens we made are still there, but i dont receive the payment email that we used to receive on day 17 or 18.... this is not fair because we did everything by the rules, and somebody try to hack our email and maybe got our password and do something,,, also we have our ids in email etc.....

i try to contact chaturbate and they ask for a picture of me holding my id card upside down, and a paper writing our username, date, and a word that im not gonna mentio nhere for securtiy purposes....

we send more than 20 picures already with all they asked, both of us, we also send a video of both showing the paper and the id card and talking without any cut so they can see better, and they stop replying to us, and just says that the photo has to be more close....

its impossible to take a photo with an id card in one and and a piece of paper in the other hand and shwoing our face, and in that photo seeing the letters in the id card.... the letters in the id card are too small, we take photos with the phone camera... we dont have professional camera...

please @punker barbie help us.... we can do another video or more photos if you want to prove that are us.... we did everything by the book and folow all rules and we depende on this money to eat and live, please....

our username is isabellafrancesco25

wait for answer

thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.