AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned CB account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2021
Dear @punker barbie, could you help me why my account has been banned (natural_hairy)? I'm waiting for answer from support.
request (17765862) & request (17766466)
Kind Regards
Eve

@punker barbie, mine also, just minutes after purchasing a large amount of tokens while on my last day of vacation! unfortunate timing, and I can't imagine it is anything more than a mistake, can you help? I really do not mind not spending money on the site, but I have recently spent LOTS and also have made some good relationships

Upvote 0
@punker barbie, mine also, just minutes after purchasing a large amount of tokens while on my last day of vacation! unfortunate timing, and I can't imagine it is anything more than a mistake, can you help? I really do not mind not spending money on the site, but I have recently spent LOTS and also have made some good relationships
1625610861857.png

This is the only response I have received. In the meantime I had created another account which was IMMEDIATELY also banned right after purchasing more tokens. The only thing I had ever even been warned for, which was recently, is having my television on in the background which was a mistake and I corrected it immediately! Please help! I made some good friends here.

-Michael Scott

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.