AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned, Disabled and Suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2022
Hi @xChloe & @Charlie_SC
I work with a model whose account was "disabled" last night.

She is very careful not to get banned, as it is her only livelihood.
She lives in Colombia, speaks very little English and gets easily stressed.
Troubleshooting this "account disabled" alone, may prove difficult.
She asked if I could make some inquiries and help connect her to right contact.
It seems you two are SC reps, and any guidance or intervention would be very helpful.

My first question...what's the difference to banned, disabled and suspended.

Does disabled mean forever banned?

Can I get your email, and I will send email with her CC'd to you?
Thank you,
Scottica

Can I get your email, and I will send email with her CC'd to you?

We are here, and we are always ready to help

But I have even better news for you.

Your friend can email our Spanish-speaking community manager at mackenzie@stripchat.com, mention the nickname and registration email and get all the information she needs about this question.

Upvote 0

Your friend can email our Spanish-speaking community manager at mackenzie@stripchat.com, mention the nickname and registration email and get all the information she needs about this question.
I do not want to derail the thread but thanks for that info @xChloe . My model friend has rarely had happy interactions with support (nothing super bad just almost always frustratingly inconclusive over the years), so I think being able to communicate in Spanish will help her if she ever needs to contact support in the future. I have passed this email to her for future reference)

Thanks again! 👍

Reactions: Scottica and NotYou
Upvote 0

Excellent! Mind if I CC you to that email too?
I wont be a part of the conversation, but am going to facilitate what I can.

Also..
What is difference between "Disabled" and " Banned" ?
Thanks for you help

Upvote 0
What is difference between "Disabled" and " Banned" ?

Models and Users can Disable/Deactivate their own accounts from their account settings (with the option to activate them again at any time).
When an account is Banned, it is an action taken by Stripchat which is usually due to violations and breaching our rules.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe , @Charlie_SC I know this model who I go to everyday and she is good she is polite funny and hasn’t done a thing wrong so when i went to her room I found her account was disabled please please please please help her get back online she works very hard tell me what does she have to do she lives in colombiana so she needs a Spanish person to help her solve this problem she need this job and she really really wonderful person

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe , @Charlie_SC I know this model who I go to everyday and she is good she is polite funny and hasn’t done a thing wrong so when i went to her room I found her account was disabled please please please please help her get back online she works very hard tell me what does she have to do she lives in colombiana so she needs a Spanish person to help her solve this problem she need this job and she really really wonderful person
Disabled? or Banned?

According to what @Charlie_SC said *disabled* is done by the model or user themselves, not SC.
*Banned* is done by SC for a TOS breach.

So, if the account is disabled, perhaps the model has stopped camming (maybe just under that name), or if she is a studio model, maybe there is a dispute between her and her studio and they have disabled it, either way, SC has nothing to do with it.

Upvote 0
It says model account has been disabled
Well, there is your most likely answer. 🤷‍♂️

What does the model say?

Or have you come online to visit her and found her "gone" with no message or anything? If that is the case, then welcome to camsites, my friend, where models come and go at their own whim / agenda. They do not have to tell us anything. If you had a genuine online friendship, I am sure she would have alerted you to her departure.

Perhaps it is time to move on to another favourite model?

Upvote 0
Hi
My user Account on Stripchat got Blocked yet I did nothing wrong. What makes me sad is that I made friends there and we have a good relationship always supporting each other.
I've googled all the possible reasons why my account could have been blocked but I cant find any. I have been very respectful and haven't broken any Stripchat rules. Not that I know of.
Is there anyone who can offer any clarification? Can I also get my account back if this may turn out to be a fault on their end?
UserName: LeArtistex

Upvote 0
Hi
My user Account on Stripchat got Blocked yet I did nothing wrong. What makes me sad is that I made friends there and we have a good relationship always supporting each other.
I've googled all the possible reasons why my account could have been blocked but I cant find any. I have been very respectful and haven't broken any Stripchat rules. Not that I know of.
Is there anyone who can offer any clarification? Can I also get my account back if this may turn out to be a fault on their end?
Stripchat just restored my account. They thought I was spam.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
^You guys are supposed to make your own separate thread if you (or your model friend) have been banned. This particular thread is for Scottica's issue, which was resolved a month ago.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.