AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for afk when not afk @Punker Barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
Cyberland
www.inannaqoh.com
Twitter Username
@InannaQoH
Chaturbate Username
InannaQoH

Account Banned​

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.
  • Are you still there? There doesn't appear to be anyone live on cam for a while. In the future, please make sure to stop broadcasting if you plan to be away for a long time. Thank you for your understanding.
Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

Your request (17477532) has been updated.

Hello's.

I am setting up to stream, I was streaming with OBS From Computer one.
And streaming a Anime character, similar to Projekt Melody.. Or at least setting up to.

I was testing, in a passworded room with only me in there.
My channel was not open to public, I was not afk.

On computer two, I had one window with the Broadcast YourSelf, open.
And since that page doesn't allow you to set "Dark Mode"
And I wanted to test how apps were looking colour wise, to make sure they worked in normal white, and dark mode,
ETC I also had another window open, and logged in as myself as a user, with Dark Mode, on.

While testing, I did have 10 popup's. Äre you there, click here to continue.
Which I clicked, and replied in the feedback section , that "ï was just testing, in a passworded room, not live, and only I was in the room, and I was not afk"

+ was also trying to test and work out why a 1920x1200 30FPS stream's not allowing over 720p

I will never be "Live on Cam" though.. since the controlled by motion sensors anime character will be.

+ wasn't a still / afk / blank screen.
Anime character was hip hop dancing to Beekoo : )

Can you please.
1. Unban promptly so I can spend the rest of the weekend setting up, please.
2. Ensure I'm not banned in future for not having a Real face, on stream, as a Anime characters face will be instead.

I will NOT and have NOT streamed while afk.
And licencing was/is owned for the backgrounds, Anime character, and Music.

Thanks.

Cry's

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
Solution
Still banned, but got an email today... And I'll be unbanned later..

As far as I could understand from the email .. I was banned for not having my face on the stream..

And to counter this...

I need to setup two steams, One compliance stream of my face , while I control the software / avatar / type / voice etc etc..
Which chaturbate can check on when they like.. And match my face to ID etc.. Locked for only Chaturbate to view.

And one being the normal, for the compiled animation stream to users.
Well, that took a big turn around..
Still banned from Chaturbate, and don't expect a reply from their email support in the short future.

But since I had a day off free for testing/setup. I flicked across to Eplay,

Hit up their live support with "How the fk am I meant to test stream without getting banned again"
Got a nice human reply in 1 minute, Telling me to get out of the viewers support, and over to the streamers support (Politely)..

Streamers live support replied in an hour or so.. but then helped with 101 newbie questions, showed me how to test stream on Eplay..
Got me test streaming while he watched/tested for ages, and helped with OBS stream setting optimization, etc.

Then I streamed for a couple of hours with a very clear 1080p, (Could never get above 720p with Chaturbate)
Had a little lag occasionally. Seems my AUS Desert -> Mobile net -> Computer, -> USA, pushes my internet a bit, so any web-browsing etc on the streaming comp, causes a jitter.
Will either tweak it, or drop to 720p later.

Anyway, great to finally be at a "I can stream when I want" stage.
Can finish off setup/programming now.

And hopefully can multi stream when CB unbans me.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Not CB support here. Until you confirm your Anime character can respond to pop ups, rather than requiring your intervention, you will remain banned.

Last edited:
Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
I hadn't heard of "Projekt Melody" but do remember seeing such a thumbnail amongst the models at some point. Having looked at Wiki, I see there was a bit of controversy as human models on chaturbate didn't like it.

Upvote 0
Actually, would I be within the T&Cs of chaturbate to create a 2d animated character? I was going to do one a few months back as a joke for a model, but she left.

Upvote 0
  • Hugs
Upvote 0
Actually, would I be within the T&Cs of chaturbate to create a 2d animated character? I was going to do one a few months back as a joke for a model, but she left.

Are you asking the banned person, for advice on not getting banned?
Or asking Billy the not really a CB staff?
Or someone else?

Hehe

Upvote 0
🤔 What in the world, you didn't get any account warnings at all before being banned?

Yes, I got 10x "Äre you there? you seem afk"
<Click here to resume>
Enter info here if you want to.

So I clicked resume, and entered "Ïm testing in a passworded room with only me in the room, so not public, and not afk, do not ban me"
10x

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
🤔 What in the world, you didn't get any account warnings at all before being banned?
she had (the popups mentioned in OP)

ETA: but in my experience, when I had popups, they just stopped the stream and didn't insist so much

Upvote 0
But in my experience, when I had popups, they just stopped the stream and didn't insist so much

I was test streaming (To only me in a pass-worded channel) for like ~5 hours though, going through all the apps, and working out which ones I wanted to use, ETC ETC
And setting the apps up / etc

PS: still banned, and still no reply

Upvote 0
she had (the popups mentioned in OP)

ETA: but in my experience, when I had popups, they just stopped the stream and didn't insist so much

Im not familiar with popups I figured maybe that was something with the facial recognition they added. Unless the policy changed I thought you normally get your room cleared out and you have a site message saying the violation then a box beneath it asking for your response and then a button below saying something like "I have read and understand this message" they don't do that anymore?

Upvote 0
Awaiting, maybe you can also try the testbed for you tests : https://testbed.cb.dev/

Pfft i'm a newb, didnt know it was there :)
Thanks, when im unbanned i'll use that instead lols..

Im not familiar with popups I figured maybe that was something with the facial recognition they added. Unless the policy changed I thought you normally get your room cleared out and you have a site message saying the violation then a box beneath it asking for your response and then a button below saying something like "I have read and understand this message" they don't do that anymore?

It was very tamely worded, like "Are you afk ?" Click here to continue.
"I have read and understand this message"
Enter a reply message here, if you wish.
< >

If there was any ïf you do this again you will get banned"
I woulda stopped :)

Since I wasnt afk, and wasnt streaming to anyone except me, I didnt worry too much. oops

Upvote 0
Still banned, but got an email today... And I'll be unbanned later..

As far as I could understand from the email .. I was banned for not having my face on the stream..

And to counter this...

I need to setup two steams, One compliance stream of my face , while I control the software / avatar / type / voice etc etc..
Which chaturbate can check on when they like.. And match my face to ID etc.. Locked for only Chaturbate to view.

And one being the normal, for the compiled animation stream to users.

Upvote 1
Solution
I've gotten the "Are you there" admin messages many times while testing things. Along with other warnings while alone in a passworded, non-public room as you were. Never been banned though. That's a new one. Good luck with it.

Upvote 0
I've gotten the "Are you there" admin messages many times while testing things. Along with other warnings while alone in a passworded, non-public room as you were. Never been banned though. That's a new one. Good luck with it.
""Are you there" admin messages..." Isn't Ironic....

• Funny!
Reactions: Billyboy
Upvote 0
FYI, Im unbanned now.

And.. as stated above, for reference for others in the same situation later..

CB Support

For the secondary room, you can simply create a new Chaturbate account, put a password on the room, and let us know what the username is.
We'd request that you broadcast both rooms at the same time, with your main room showing your avatar, and your secondary room showing you operating the avatar to our compliance team.
This of course requires having a second camera and a second browser window.

If you are unable to use a setup like this you may choose our other verification method (which may interrupt your broadcast) where you will need to show Chaturbate’s compliance team the person operating the avatar upon request at any time.

Selecting the dual streaming option.
Cause streaming a avatar needs 2 comps, mass monitors, and 20 or so apps open full screen to flick between.
So.. a bit too easy to miss an intermittent popup request. imo..

So easier to just dual stream, so i dont need to worry about future bans, or stream interuptions.

+ I intend the 2nd stream just to be a low res 360p or something. they dont need 1080p just to check if my face is there..

Have a nice week..
+Thanks again for this site being here,, for help with such topics..

Upvote 0
FYI, Im unbanned now.

And.. as stated above, for reference for others in the same situation later..

Selecting the dual streaming option.
Cause streaming a avatar needs 2 comps, mass monitors, and 20 or so apps open full screen to flick between.
So.. a bit too easy to miss an intermittent popup request. imo..

So easier to just dual stream, so i dont need to worry about future bans, or stream interuptions.

+ I intend the 2nd stream just to be a low res 360p or something. they dont need 1080p just to check if my face is there..

Have a nice week..
+Thanks again for this site being here,, for help with such topics..
i know this is old, but i find their solution to be rather silly. The purpose of verifying you are the person broadcasting is centered around age verification, i believe. the avatar/motion cap composite stream never shows your likeness, and this confuses the system , as your human face was what they have on file for age verification. they want you to broadcast a 2nd stream to them, of you being motion cap'd, so they can be sure you're compliant. i'm not sure i understand why they need to verify the "face behind the mask" that nobody in the public will see, except maybe they're a bunch of pervy voyeurs.

i'm kidding.. as i was typing that , i thought of one possible reason... maybe if the avatar is performing sexually explicit acts, they want to ensure its' not being acted out by someone underage, so they are removed from the liability of potential exploitation of minors

Upvote 0
i know this is old, but i find their solution to be rather silly. The purpose of verifying you are the person broadcasting is centered around age verification, i believe. the avatar/motion cap composite stream never shows your likeness, and this confuses the system , as your human face was what they have on file for age verification. they want you to broadcast a 2nd stream to them, of you being motion cap'd, so they can be sure you're compliant. i'm not sure i understand why they need to verify the "face behind the mask" that nobody in the public will see, except maybe they're a bunch of pervy voyeurs.

i'm kidding.. as i was typing that , i thought of one possible reason... maybe if the avatar is performing sexually explicit acts, they want to ensure its' not being acted out by someone underage, so they are removed from the liability of potential exploitation of minors

Yes.
And as you said, its an adult platform.. And the streams often have adult theme's and virtual nudity.

I've been streaming every few days over the last couple of months with no issues.
Chaturbate live with a passworded channel, And eplay to a test room.

Except since im still mainly testing to passworded.. I swapped it to Video in Video.. With myself in a screen in the corner. To save doing two streams.
And swapped to one of my secondary un-advertised accounts, so the main account isn't on/off ,, and pass-worded all of the time.

When im ready to stream without a password, i'll move my face back to a separate/different channel.

Seen a new/another one on Cb earlier this week..
Virtual girl on her back in bed.. Getting a virtual lush tipped..
The room was very full, and the tips flowing heavily.

It was poorly done. Some kind of default Text to female Voice was used.
So it was like listening to google reading text.

And the character's joints etc were very badly done.

If i knew poor quality like that was acceptable, i should have launched months ago... instead of spending so long trying to get something good setup.

Upvote 0
If i knew poor quality like that was acceptable, i should have launched months ago... instead of spending so long trying to get something good setup.
The same advice as for many rooms would fit there : Just go on, be 'yourself', quality will improve with experience but it's not really what you're selling :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.