AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned for "being in a public space" but I was in my own backyard and alone

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2020
Hi,

I cam on CB and today I got a message saying I was banned for "being in a public place."
I was in my own backyard and there was no one else with me. It looks like a backyard.. not a public park or anything. I have emailed support, stating the mistake, but haven't heard back. @punker barbie , could you please help?
my CB name is vesper_doll.

thank you so much.

Hi,

I cam on CB and today I got a message saying I was banned for "being in a public place."
I was in my own backyard and there was no one else with me. It looks like a backyard.. not a public park or anything. I have emailed support, stating the mistake, but haven't heard back. @punker barbie , could you please help?
my CB name is vesper_doll.

thank you so much.

Support states they sent you a response regarding the status of your account yesterday.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.